An idea for the shaping of student-led inquiries.
A concept embedded in the LearningMYway pedagogical framework which emphasises:
- connected learning
- reflective learning
- critical thinking
A concept which sets time aside for students to:
“design a learning pathway for themselves in which ‘something that sparks them’ is the driver”
A concept focused on ‘personalising’ learning for students by:
- allowing them to self-direct
- follow something which ‘sparks’ them
- design what they will find out, create, produce
- be responsible for how and what they will learn
- encouraging goal-setting as they progress
- guiding them to acquire skills to locate and select appropriate resources
- helping build a network of peers/experts/teachers to support what they are doing
After students have 'found their spark'...they will slot their word/words into this project title...
“The World we live in has been shaped by...
Shaping the inquiry this way gives scope for looking into history, present day, and the future.
Watch this space for all updates!